Skip to content
- Curriculum is overall activities of an institution.
- Important factor of curriculum is to help to achieve the objectives.
- Mini culture is classroom.
- Affective domain of objectives is not being evaluated through our present system of examination.
- Nature of curriculum is critical, creative and conservative.
- Curriculum provides guidance for students
- Syllabus is a part of curriculum
- Curriculum presents instructional material is stated by Smith
- An outline of the topics of the subject to the covered in specific time is called course
- Curriculum organizations used for different concepts at the same class is horizontal
- Major concern of curriculum is change in individuals behaviour
- The importance of curriculum in the system of education is just like a provision of latest knowledge
- Curriculum reflects the culture of society
- Curriculum is interpreted to mean all the organized courses, activities and experiences which students have under the directions of the school, whether in the classroom or not, is said by:Hilda Taba
- Learning means curriculum change
- The outline of the Contents is;syllabus
Component of curriculum is:teaching strategies, objectives and evaluation.